Dr. Alicia Benavides
Director of the medical team with 25 years of experience
Dr. Alicia Benavides is a pioneer of plastic surgery in Cancun.
Her experience has worth medical prestige in the southeast of Mexico for more than 20 years. Dr. Alicia Benavides is from Argentina. She is a founding member of the Mexican Association of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeons of Quintana Roo, and president during the period of 2010-2013. Dr. Benavides completed her residency at GEA González Hospital in Mexico City and remained a fellow in advanced techniques with Dr. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio, who is recognized as the best plastic surgeon in Mexico.
She arrived in Cancun in 1994 with the purpose of living in a quieter and more relaxed city than Mexico City. Over the years, Dr. Benavides began to receive patients from the United States and Canada, recommend by word of mouth and now she continues receiving patients from abroad at her institute. Dr. Benavides has performed more than 700 surgeries in the last 6 years of national and international patients.
- Medical Card: 1494928
- Plastic Surgeon Specialist Medical Card: 3412488
- Certification: 454
- Member of The Mexican Association of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Certified physician by The Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Member of The Mexican Association of Residents and Former Residents of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Fernando Ortiz Monasterio.
- Member of the Latin American Foundation of Plastic Surgery